You're welcome to leave comments for any of the posts (click on the little pencil icon at the end of a post), or contact me directly at tonysguitarblog@googlemail.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's All Over ..

The 5 days are at an end. Which is lucky, because I'm about as tired as I can get ...

With apologies for the poor photo, this is what it's all been about:




The photo really doesn't do justice to the quality of the guitar or the beauty of the wood.
And it's finished, and it all works, and it's all just about perfect. Which makes me just a little happy.
An exhausting 5 days, with lots of highs, I don't remember any lows, and a great guitar at the end of it. In fact, 4 great (and very different) guitars produced by the 4 of us, with Mark's patient guidance throughout. I'm not quite sure how he does it, stays sane, and good-humoured throughout.
We're all just out of the workshop, and I should really be cuddling my new baby, rather than typing on a laptop. 7-8 hours of tomorrow will be spent driving home, so the next update (with a series of better photos) will be on Thursday.
Thanks all for reading - hope its been fun.

No comments: