You're welcome to leave comments for any of the posts (click on the little pencil icon at the end of a post), or contact me directly at tonysguitarblog@googlemail.com

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm not alone ...

It's not just me on this course ...

Andy will create a Vox teardrop styled guitar, all mahogany with ebony fingerboard, and rubber (so he says) tuners ... that's if he gets his feet away from the log fire and into the workshop ...

Edwin is building another Tele - birdseye maple cap and neck on a mahogany body. This is Edwin's second time on the course, but won't be just his second self-made guitar.

Ton is making a solid mahogany Les Paul - alike ... this course is his surprise "30th" birthday present from his family - I believe him about the birthday present bit, and about it being a surprise ... but maybe they count differently in Holland ;-)

I'll grab some pictures from all 4 builds during the next 5 days, and post them here.

No comments: