You're welcome to leave comments for any of the posts (click on the little pencil icon at the end of a post), or contact me directly at tonysguitarblog@googlemail.com

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where did those months go?

I've only just realised that I've not posted anything here for about 3 months. 

What happenned?  Have I been in hibernation?

Well, part of the reason is that "work" has been rudely interrupting my spare time over the last few weeks.  Plus the time of year really doesn't help - when you leave home in the dark and don't return back until after dark, it's difficult to find the time or enthusiasm to wander off to a dark (and cold) shed.

But the MusicRadar forum peeps are talking about repeating the £100 challenge again this year, so that should be the catalyst for some more shed time.

I'm a little wary about building another "cheap" guitar, as it won't get played in preference to my various other non-cheap guitars.  So I've got to try to build a guitar for little money which plays and sounds either as well as my favourites, or completely different in some way ... now, *that* could be an interesting challenge ...

2 comments:

Stuart Noton said...

I'm sure you're enthusiasm will return when you fire up the drills and polishing wheels! I can even lend you a portable heater to make your shed-time more enjoyable?!

A (very) amateur guitar builder said...

Thanks Stuart. Do you have a portable time machine that I could borrow as well?

;-)